PROJECT: Kara hired to manage the brand's story through social media strategy, content creation, marketing campaigns and initiatives, digital marketing campaigns and ads, local outreach for media opportunities, influencers, in-store campaigns and more.
- Social media strategy and management including a clear visual brand story via social media channels with original content creation and imagery
- Increased the brand's online engagement rate by 25% within first three months
- Provided brand awareness through over fifteen partnerships with local brands and influencers for maximum organic exposure
- Instagram takeovers and giveaways with an average of 7% increase per giveaway and takeover
- Reputation management through online monitoring and measuring Google, Yelp, Facebook, and Trip Advisor
- Customer service specialist with quick response rate and daily engagement
- Started conversations with local brands which turned into monthly partnerships for events
- Successfully used social media strategy for monthly in-store campaigns to increase sales and bring in new and potential customers
PROJECT: Kara hired to travel across the country from Washington, DC to San Francisco, California on the California Zephyr route to take lifestyle images from the perspective of a traveler during a winter passage.
- Conceptualized, styled, shot and edited images
- Provided brand awareness through Instagram stories and posts throughout trip
- Delivered 300 images for client to use
- Images used on brand’s social media channels and website seen by a measurable audience of 700,000 + (combined from Facebook and Instagram)
PROJECT: Kara hired to capture, style and shot new Spring collection in lifestyle setting that aligned with the personality of brand and audience.
- Conceptualized, styled, directed, shot and edited images images for the Spring 2018 collection
Delivered 75 images for client to use for social media campaigns, website and other digital media use